Catherine Kim, Actress, “Ghost of Girlfriends Past”

“On the set of “Ghosts of Girlfriends Past,” Donna was as important to me as my director. Working with Donna has changed my entire perception of what’s healthy and nutritious. I love her 80/20 rule: 80% of the time, be as good to your body as possible with the best, organic foods, exercise you enjoy, and sleep, the other 20%, indulge! Donna taught me that it’s all about balance. Three weeks before shooting, Donna helped me plan out a spa menu that helped me look my best in the movie without starving. By the time I got to set, I had all the tools I needed to keep my energy up and focus on the experience, which was unforgettable.”

– Catherine Kim, Actress